How to Draw a Hoodie? The painting presents many challenges as one moves on to new subjects. The things we often see in life are surprisingly difficult to draw. His outfit is one we’re familiar with, but it isn’t easy to draw.
- To begin this tutorial on how to draw a hoodie, let’s start with the hood, the piece of clothing that gives it its name.
- It is easy to draw the hood by drawing a sharp curve like the reference image.
- Start with the hoodie sleeves.
- Once the hood is pulled, you can start drawing the hoodie sleeves. For the left arm, draw a line directly above where the left side of the hood ends.
- The line of this arm curves sharply before returning to the hood. Once that arm is complete, you can repeat the process, except it’s mirrored on the right side.
- Next, add the body to the hoodie.
- Now that the hood and sleeves are complete, we can move on to drawing the body of the hoodie. It is another step that isn’t too difficult once you get there.
- Using the image as a reference, the body line of the hoodie starts from the armpits.
- It almost touches the top of the arm line, but there should be some space between the lines. The body of the Parker is fairly rectangular, starting and ending under the arms.
- The shape is roughly rectangular, but the corners of the parka are slightly curved.
- Draw more features of the hoodie.
- This step of the tutorial will detail how to draw the hoodie.
- First, a hoodie is useless without a hole in your head.
- We don’t want this to be a pinless hoodie, so let’s add a spot to the hoodie drawing.
- The hole shape is rounded at the top but ends in a sharper, thinner point at the bottom of the parkar.
- Now that we have this important part of the hoodie, we can add some cuffs to the hoodie.
- You can draw a shape similar to the bottom of the.
- Once it looks like the picture, you can work on the final details!
- Now, let’s draw some final details.
- Parker’s drawing is almost complete. We’ll soon be ready to add color, but before that, let’s add some final details to the picture.
- Then, draw in some slightly round lines to the body of the hoodie to make some pockets for it.
- Lastly, draw in some lines to the shapes you made at the last of the arms and the hoodie’s body for further texture details.
- We will add these final details, but feel free to add any fun details you would like!
- The hoodie is created, the final details have been added, and you’ve nearly reached the end of this guide on removing a hoodie!
- Finish off your hoodie drawing with some color.
We hope it was fun drawing your hoodie because the fun only goes on at this step! For this point, you should let your creativity run wild and show us what creativity you have! We colored our image a pretty light blue, which is one way you could go about it! You shouldn’t let this limit you, though; you should go with whatever colors you love! Another fun way to personalize your hoodie drawing would be to add a fun design to the front of the hoodie.
It could be anything from the logo of your favorite music artist, a film you love, or the face of a beloved pet! What design and color do you think you would add to this hoodie? You can also have a good time trying some great art mediums such as paints, watercolors, or colored pens for wonderful color details!
Read Also: Pixels 3 Ashes Of The Singularity a Beginner’s Guide
Four More Ways To Make Your Hoodie Drawing Unique
The design of this drawing of the hoodie is pretty simple, colored with a pleasing light blue. However, hoodies come in various colors, and you can use all sorts of great colors. Now’s the perfect time to bring this hoodie to life with your favorite shapes and patterns.
Which color would you choose?
Many hoodies have designs, images, and text to decorate further. Can add another aspect to make this hoodie even more unique. What to add is up to you! It could be your favorite brand or your favorite movie or TV show character. It is all about creating a hoodie you’d love to own in real life. Add your favorite things to your hoodie.
Once the hoodie looks the way you want it, you can add more outfits to match this hoodie picture, even equally casual outfits like jeans and sneakers. You can also add accessories such as gloves and hats. These are just a few suggestions; what other items would you like to add to this hoodie outfit? Once you complete the costume with this hoodie sketch, you can add the person wearing it. There are many ways to do this.
For example, a character could be based on someone you know. Can even find it by yourself! Once you have selected the person you want to add to your photo, you can place it in an interesting pose or situation. Who will you choose for this work?
Parker’s drawing is complete!
With colors added and the final design, this tutorial on drawing a hoodie is full. This guide was created to make tackling this drawing easier by breaking it down into manageable steps. So I hope you enjoyed it and found it useful.
If you follow the steps and take your time, you’ll be drawing a great hoodie in no time. Once you have drawn and colored the hoodie, how do you go further to personalize the painting? Using fun color choices, art mediums, logos, and other details to add a truly unique touch to this painting, I can’t wait to see how you express yourself!