How to Make Gun in Little Alchemy? This blog will tell you the complete method of making a gun in little alchemy. So let’s get deep into the article and see how to make a gun in little alchemy.
Steps for making a gun in Little Alchemy
- earth + fire = lava
- air + earth = dust
- dust + fire = gunpowder
- air + lava = stone.
- fire + stone = metal
- gunpowder + metal = bullet
- bullet + metal = gun
Little Alchemy, you can make a gun by following the steps given below in any order:
- Tip 1: Add the basic elements Air and Earth, and you will produce Dust. Hover the elements over each other to get the resultant stuff.
- Now, click on a small ‘reuse, recycle, reduce’ icon at the bottom-right of your screen, adjacent to the index. It will clear your screen.
- Tip 2: Add the Fire element to Dust, and you will make Gun powder, an important component of a gun.
- Tip 3: Add the Fire element to the Earth element. It results in Lava.
- Tip 4: To the Lava element, add Air; this produces the Stone element.
- Tip 5: To the Stone element, add Fire to make Metal. Another basic necessity for a gun.
- Tip 6: Mix the two basic elements required for a gun to make a third one. That is, add Gunpowder to Metal. It will make a Bullet.
- Tip 7: Lastly, add Metal to the Bullet. It will result in your much-awaited Gun.
Similarly, you can combine many elements to produce others using the Gun element. Some of the combinations are as follows:
- Gun with Blade (Metal+Stone) and Sword gives Bayonet.
- Gun with Fire element shows a Flamethrower.
- A Gun with Water provides water with a gun.
- Gun with Electricity shows Taser.
Little Alchemy has over 580 elements waiting to get discovered. It also has an updated version called Little Alchemy 2.